Monday, January 31, 2011

100th Day of School Pizza Art Project

We loved celebrating the 100th day of school in Kindergarten! The students created a huge pizza with pepperoni, peppers, cheese, and sausage. The students cut out these with red, yellow and green construction paper. I wrote 100 in the center of the pizza and Our Class Pizza at the bottom. -- We read a story in reading about a boy who drew a tree last week. When the boy got to school, he showed the students his tree he drew and they all wanted to add things to his picture. They wrote Our Picture on the paper because everyone drew something on it. -- So my bright little ones came up with the idea to write Our Class Pizza on the pizza they created. Aren't they smart!
I love having my grandson in my class. Here he is working so hard with his classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment